Our clients are people throughout British Columbia and Canada who are in need of a broad range of corporate and personal, assurance, accounting and taxation services. They want accountants who are accessible and able to provide expert advice on business and taxation matters. Our clients come to us for corporate needs, as well as personal business and taxation matters. They come from all backgrounds and socio-economic circumstances.
Enns and Company predecessor firm was founded in Vancouver 1982. The company has grown from providing core services to owner managers to providing a full range of professional services to profit and non-profit entities from start-ups to entities with in excess of $350,000,000 in assets.
Why Enns & Company
There are many reasons to choose Enns & Company:
- We deliver exceptional client service and sound, strategic solutions.
- We have a long history of providing clarity, knowledge and innovation to businesses of all sizes.
- We are proud of our lineage and the strong track record that has seen Enns & Company and its predecessor firm provide expert advice for over 35 years.
- We have a diverse mix of staff and our collective background spans a broad cross-section of industries.
- As a progressive firm, we are constantly adapting to the changing business environment.
Robert L Enns, CPA, CGA
After starting his career in industry Bob worked in a medium sized national firm for eight years until he acquired the predecessor firm in 1991. Bob has been a business services principal for more than 25 years. He brings a wealth of experience in a range of assurance, business advisory, taxation and accounting services to profit and non -profit clients across many industries, including:
- Professional Service Industry
- Property Holdings Development and Construction
- First Nations
- Medical and Health services
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Wholesale and Distribution
Bob is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of BC.
We think ahead.
We provide innovative solutions
We help you achieve your business potential by providing creative and practical solutions.
We understand your business:
- We listen to the concerns, needs and priorities of small and medium businesses.
- We know what factors are influencing your profit or non – profit entity and we are well positioned to give you timely and well-structured advice.
We are focused on you,
our valued client
We enjoy long and successful relationships with many businesses, public organisations and family groups. We are large enough to offer you a range of expertise yet flexible enough to give you personalised service.